It looks like it’s election season again. The Local Post Collectors Society is accepting candidate declarations from members who want to run for LPCS president, vice president, or secretary/treasurer. The winners will serve for five years beginning in January 2010.
According to the candidate declaration form mailed to LPCS members, a candidate must:
- be a LPCS member in good standing
- have been a LPCS member in good standing for at least the past two years
- be familiar with the duties of the office for which he or she is running
- not be facing pending disciplinary action by the LPCS or APS
- follow the APS Code of Ethics
Are you a LPCS member? What would you like to see the new officers do during their term?
Published 2009-06-28 Last updated 2018-06-20